Work for Saint-Gobain not a Temp Agency!
Saint-Gobain Abrasives is the world’s largest Building Materials Company as well as a global leader in the production of high-performance materials. The Plainfield, IN distribution center supplies customers with sand paper, sanding belts, grinding belts, floor polishing pads, and much more.
Saint-Gobain is hiring talented people who want a career with great benefits!
Now Hiring for Stand Up Reach Truck Operator/Material Handler – 1st Shift
- Hourly pay starting at $13.32
- Weekly payroll with a pay increase after completion of the 90-day Introductory Period
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement – 401k & Accumulation Plan, Legal Plan, and much more!
- Handles and maintains flow of materials and products in distribution areas according to established guidelines
- Compares physical deliveries to packing lists and utilizes RF unit to systematically stock product in bin locations
- Accurately receives and stores product
- Unstacks product on pallets by hand and/or use of clamp truck
- Utilizes Stand Up Reach Truck (Forklift) to store and relocate product in bin locations
- Assists in slotting of product
- Meets standards of safety, security, and productivity
- Must be able to operat a Crown Stand up Reach Truck (Forklift)
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and effectively communicate in English, count accurately, perform simple math, write legibly and follow directions
- Ability to operate RC (Forklift) and RR (Stand Up Reach Truck) or willingness to learn
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 30 pounds consistently, up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Familiarity with RF equipment is beneficial
- Ability to follow directions
- Must display a high level of accuracy and dependability with a good attendance record
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment
- Must have Prior RR (Stand Up Reach Truck) and RC (Forklift) Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply online at: https://www.saint-gobain-experience.com/en/career-opportunities
Apply in person from 9am – 11am & 1pm – 3pm, Monday – Friday at: 1001 Perry Rd., Plainfield, IN
Key Words: Forklift, Stand Up Reach Truck, Material Handler, Distribution, Distribution
Saint-Gobain Abrasives is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, minority/female/disability/covered veteran, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to HRDCOPS@saint-gobain.com
About Saint-Gobain Abrasives
Saint-Gobain Abrasives is the world's largest Building Materials Company as well as a global leader in the production of high-performance materials. The Plainfield, IN distribution center supplies customers with sand paper, sanding belts, grinding belts, floor polishing pads, and much more.
The company has been certified as a Top Employer for its exceptional employee offerings and commitment to employee excellence, development and engagement. Only the world's leading employers become certified as Top Employers. With the addition of our recent Top Employer North America Certification, Saint-Gobain is now certified as a Top Employer in 21 countries. With 2015 sales of $44 billion, Saint-Gobain operates in 66 countries and has approximately 170,000 employees worldwide, all of whom are part of Saint-Gobain's culture of nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
In North America, Saint-Gobain had sales of approximately $5.7 billion and employed approximately 14,000 people in 2015. The company has approximately 130 manufacturing plants throughout the United States and Canada. Saint-Gobain North American businesses include: CertainTeed Corporation (Malvern, Pennsylvania), Saint-Gobain Abrasives (Worcester, Massachusetts), Saint-Gobain Crystals (Hiram, Ohio), Saint-Gobain ADFORS (Grand Island, New York) and Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (Solon, Ohio).