We are looking for reliable, professional, energetic, organized, and self-motivated individuals with high integrity and strong communication skills for market research projects. No sales involved ever!
Short-term assignment of 4 days (Fri-Mon) that will repeat 3-4 times each year. You will be an in-person market research interviewer and will read a survey script of questions to patrons while accurately recording responses in a survey tablet. Surveys are completed on-site at the client’s business.
• High school diploma
• Excellent verbal communication skills (in English)
• Clean background
• Outgoing, positive demeanor with a “can-do” attitude
• Strong work-ethic, courteous and professional
• Reliable transportation and on-time arrival each day
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Able to walk / stand throughout a 6-7-hour work day (with breaks)
• Able to work ALL four project days and hours (for either one or both of the following projects):
Friday 5/21, 11:30 am – 6:00 pm (hours are approximate)
Saturday 5/22, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sunday 5/23, 12:00 noon – 6:00 pm
Monday 5/24, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
2nd project scheduled for these dates and approximate times:
Friday 6/18, 11:30 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 6/19, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sunday 6/20, 12:00 noon – 6:00 pm
Monday 6/21, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Paid training provided prior to project days. Additional projects later in the year.
$18-$20/hour. 1099 position.
Please reply with your interest, project availability, resume / work experience, and contact information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Research & Insight, Inc.
Full service marketing research firm providing direction, insight, and answers to business concerns since 1999.