– assembling high-performance audio electronics (amplifiers, processors)
– testing of audio electronics (as above)
– troubleshooting of audio electronics (as above)
– programming (inline firmware updates)
– manufacturing and shipping support
– Associates degree or higher in electronics or EET
– manufacturing experience a plus
– microelectronics soldering skills required (thru-hole and SMT)
– Audio Precision System testing experience a plus
– able to lift 80 lbs.
– US citizen
– part-time (20+ hrs/week) with potential for full-time in the future
– hours as agreed upon
– reports to Operations Manager
INDUSTRY: Consumer Electronics
LOCATION: 5225 Exploration Drive, Indianapolis
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Indy Audio Labs
Audio electronics company that designs and manufactures the Aragon and Acurus brands of high-performance immersive processors, preamplifiers, and amplifiers. Superior engineering, high performance audio, rock-solid reliability. IAL products incorporate emerging audio and media delivery technologies for the home cinema and professional install markets.
All products are designed and manufactured in Indiana. Indy Audio Labs maintains its global headquarters in the Purdue Research Park of Indianapolis.