VHC is hiring a vibrant new staff member to serve as the administrator of our customer relationship management (CRM) database program and use the data collected to identify key marketing statistics, interpret findings and direct research programs to support the destination marketing programs. Our new team member will also support the marketing methods tactically by using the content management system (CMS) in relation with the data generated by the CRM.
- Manage all aspects of Simpleview CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) as the administrator to ensure accurate and up-to-date information, as well as setting up and acquiring reports, searches, new fields and new functions.
- Provide support to all users and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support. Train new staff on CRM basics and train all users on new updates as needed making sure all staff understand functionality.
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards to support campaigns using the data on customer accounts, leads and opportunities that is regularly captured.
- Update and advise on the regular calculation of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Monitors and collects data from social and Google Analytics. Report regularly in meetings and within requested reports to provide recommendations for website improvement based on data collected.
- Manage destination research projects including but not limited to an annual economic impact study, visitor profile studies, ad effectiveness, economic impact calculators and destination audits.
- Assist with marketing content by updating the Simpleview CMS (Content Management System) with improved content including marketing copy, destination attributes and assets.
- Manages the CMS site architecture as a user-friendly marketing tool while maintaining the integrity of the data.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in database administration, database management, marketing, statistics or related experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical problem-solving skills to make sense of market numbers
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Adequate knowledge of data collections methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, possess leadership skills
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing conditions and circumstances
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, and Google Analytics
- Must be able to travel as the job demands