· Scheduled shift will be M-F, 12:00 pm-8:30 pm- Overtime required
· Receive incoming product and check against purchase order to ensure accuracy.
· Ensure all merchandise is properly tallied and a receiving date is tagged on all merchandise.
· Document temperature on all inbound product requiring refrigeration.
· Ensure all slots are stocked properly and all overstock is properly stacked.
· Rotate all applicable stock by Work Instruction (WI) or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) requirements.
· Pick product as defined on pick sheets.
· Load product onto trailers as directed by Supervisor.
· Operate all Company warehouse equipment in a safe and reliable manner.
· Report all equipment failures to Supervisor.
· Ensure that warehouse is maintained in a sanitary manner according to Company standards.
· Track time spent on assignments for productivity reporting on a daily basis.
· Other duties as assigned.
About LifeScience Logistics
We distribute from our four best-in-class facilities totaling more than 1.35 million square feet of cGMP-compliant, licensed, VAWD-accredited, and highly secure space. Our focus on Lean Six Sigma principles ensures our clients gain the benefit of our optimal efficiencies.